FELICITY NORTHEAST MILLINERY
Mount Eliza VIC
About Felicity Northeast
Felicity Northeast has an established a reputation for her elegant, stylish headpieces and hats. Felicity’s handmade creations feature traditional millinery techniques and are distinguished by contemporary use of unique and vintage materials.
A fresh Spring collection is launched every year inspired by contemporary colours, styles and trends.
With many of her clients winning fashions on the field at events across Australia, Felicity has quickly established a reputation for her elegant bespoke headpieces.
- Winner of Millinery Association of Australia Design Awards, 2016
- Winner of Melbourne Racing Club Professional Millinery Award, Caulfield, 2015, 2016
- Winner of Melbourne Racing Club Professional Millinery Award, Mornington, 2015
- 2014 Myer Fashions on the Field overall winner, VRC Flemington, wore Felicity Northeast Millinery
- Runner up Myer Fashion on the field, Professional Millinery Award, Flemington 2009
Felicity is based on Melbourne’s Mornington Peninsula and is happy to see clients by appointment at her home based studio.